Tuition fees for 2020-2021
* The tuition fees for EEA, Swiss and Surinam 4-year master students in 2020-2021 is € 2.125 per year.
* The tuition fees for non-EEA 4-year master students in 2020-2021 is € 8.465 per year.
* The tuition fees for guest students or free movers (European and non-European) is € 4.232,50 per semester.
PLEASE NOTE: the AHK expects a substantial increase of the tuition fees for non-EER students due to a change in the Dutch Law, starting from 1 September 2022. For the Master’s Programmes of the Academy of Architecture (Architecture, Urbanism, Landscape Architecture) the rise is expected to be less high.
* Every student (1st to 3rd year) is required to pay an annual contribution for course materials (± € 30)
* Holland Tour in June for 1st year students (± € 250)
* Excursion for 2nd year and 3rd year student students (± € 700)
* Foreign projects (± € 500)