The Academy of Architecture believes it is important that every student feels at home, safe and respected, and can study healthily. That is why the study adviser is there to help students. The study adviser informs, advises and assists students with practical and personal matters that are related to the study. Students can approach the study adviser in connection with, among other things, the following subjects:
• studying healthily, safely and respectfully;
• termination of enrolment and re-enrolment;
• problems with the study;
• support with funding applications;
• study completion delay;
• stopping or interrupting study;
• visas and residency permits (for foreign students);
• complaints and appeal procedures;
• studying and working abroad;
• laws and regulations.
The study adviser gives advice in the case of study stagnation, follows the study progress of each student and fulfils an early warning function for the board of studies. The study adviser can also refer students to other bodies within or outside the University. Discussions with the study adviser are confidential and personal information will be handled carefully.
An appointment can be made via the study secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.