The Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission stimulates student exchanges between various European higher education institutions. This occurs through offering grants.
Students who have passed their propaedeutic examination (first year of a degree programme) are eligible for a grant for a foreign study or internship. A minimum of three months up to a maximum of one year applies to a study period. An internship period must be at least two months and no more than one year. Students from all nationalities are eligible for an Erasmus grant.
Exchange agreements have been entered into with various foreign study programmes within the Erasmus+ programme. These vary per years and are listed below. Exchange with other study programmes is possible if these are affiliated with the Erasmus+ programme.
• Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Copenhagen
• University of Copenhagen
• Leibniz Universität Hannover
• Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona
• Ecole Nationale Supérieure du Paysage, Versailles
• Ecole Nationale Superiéure de la Nature et du Paysage, Blois
• Edinburgh College of Art
• Istanbul Kültür University
• The University of Liechtenstein
• Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
For more information, please visit: https://www.ahk.nl/en/facilities/student-affairs/studying-abroad/