A good portfolio consists of ...
1. A wide range of your design work. This include projects from your preliminary course and/or from your professional practice. Preferably as varied as possible.
2. Personal projects in which you demonstrate what your design qualities are. In the case of joint work, you specify precisely what your role was in that project. Or projects that you have initiated and designed yourself.
3. Varied design work – in terms of scale – in which you show which design skills you have mastered. Do not only show final results, but also steps at sketch stage and ideas. And images like plans and sections, and environment in different scales, details, etc.
4. Varied design work – in images – in which you show what your visual skills are, such as freehand drawings, models, visuals, diagrams and scale models.
5. Work from relevant work experience or courses with which you can demonstrate your design knowledge.
6. Your own fascinations within the field – show this.