A good portfolio consists of ...
1. A wide variety of your design work. These are projects from your previous education and/or from your professional practice. Preferably as diverse as possible.
2. Own projects in which you show what your design qualities are. In joint work you state exactly what your role was in that project. Or projects that you initiated and designed yourself.
3. Various design work - in scale - in which you show which design skills you have mastered. Don't just show final results. Also initiations in sketch stage and ideas. And images such as floor plans and cross-sections and surroundings in different scales, details, etc.
4. Various design work – in images – in which you show what your visual skills are, such as hand sketches, models, visuals, diagrams and models.
5. Work from relevant work experience or courses with which you can show your design knowledge
6. Your own fascinations within the profession – show this.