(or: how to balance the need for speed with a careful consideration of different perspectives when dealing with the crises our cities are facing?)
On the day of the Climate March, and just five months before the municipal elections, we gather at the Academy of Architecture in Amsterdam to discuss the state of our democratic process and the role of design in making our cities more sustainable and just.
- Saturday 6 November, 19:30 - 22:00
- Academy of Architecture Amsterdam, Waterlooplein 211-213
- Open to all and free of charge
- A COVID certificate is required
- Special guest: Andrea Reimer, power expert and former politician and deputy mayor of Vancouver, Canada
For more information, and to sign up, please click here.